Pedal Hard coaches Dianna & Joleen took to the track for Week 3 at COTA along with Lance Armstrong. Lance was out for some laps and to spread the word on his upcoming WEDU TEXAS HUNDRED on June 3rd, 2017 ... see texashundred.com
The COTA track was getting dialed in for the upcoming RedBull MotoGP weekend with turn out looking really strong for week 3 for biking at Circuit of the Americas.
Look for hefe Kevin Livingston to be back at COTA on week 4 along with some of his coaches. Kevin has been at Pedal Hard Ft. Worth helping his coaches tune programs and getting clients in form.
Go to BikeReg to register online and save 25% off gate registration:
Getting to Circuit of the Americas, Google Maps link below.
9201 Circuit of the Americas Blvd., Austin, TX 78617
If you are visiting in town or want to try out a nice Trek road bike:
Contact Mellow Johnny's Bike Shop to reserve and pick-up a rental bike.
Track Rules and Info
- Wristband must be worn at all times while on the track.
- Helmets are madatory while on the track and/or on your bike.
- Anyone under 18 will need to be accompanied by an adult while on the track and have an adult sign the waiver.
- There's no kid's lap or loop. Maybe after we scope it out on Tuesday, we can figure something out but for now, no.
- Slower riders stay to the right.
- When passing a rider, stay to the left.
- No food or beverage on the track other than water bottles on the bike and nutrition which can fit in the jersey pocket.
- Please keep the track, paddock and parking lot clean.
- No alcohol beyond paddock area fencing.
- Have fun and ride safe!